Senior Management Associate at Dainik Bhaskar Group
Views:459 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Dainik Bhaskar Group - Manager - Business Development/Sales (8-10 yrs)
- Responsible for Project Management, Sales & marketing & generating revenue by selling properties
- Managing Sales plans and strategies to achieve target goals of Real Estate Residential and commercial Projects.
- Managing sales teams and maintaining sales operations.
- Aggressively doing cold calling, Project/property visit and client meetings.
- Outlining and managing sales budgets. Helping the team in sales closures.
- Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities and providing detailed sales forecasting.
- Reviewing customer activity, anticipating customer needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team at company meetings.
- Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships
- Degree in a business-related field.
- Mandatory 4-5 Yrs of Experience in Real Estate Project Sales, Project Management and end-to-end Sales Process.
- Should have handled a team size of more than 8 to 10 employees
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in a sales leadership position.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a selling role and with sales technology.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a senior leadership role may be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods
- Strong working knowledge of the company's products, competitive products, and the market.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.