Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Dainik Bhaskar Group ( DB Corp Ltd.)
Views:968 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Dainik Bhaskar - AVP - Mall Operations & Marketing Communication (12-15 yrs)
Role: AVP - Mall Operations & Marcom
Position reports to : Centre Director / Business head
Responsible for: Bhopal and Gwalior Mall
External Interface: (Enlist external agencies/authorities that you are required to deal with while discharging your duty)
- Retailers - Business Development/ Sales Head, Store Managers
- Outsourced Agencies
- Local municipal authorities/ government and other regulatory bodies
Qualification: MBA ( Preferred)
Experience : 12- 15 years of retail industry experience in Operations
Special Skills/Attributes (required for performing the job effectively) :
- Sound Knowledge of Mall Management practices
- Principles of building and maintaining retailer / customer relationship
- Knowledge of business planning and budgeting
- Should possess good decision making and leadership skills
Overall Purpose/Objective Of the job :
Responsible for the overall operations and maintenance of the property in order to provide customers with a comfortable environment and quality services and retailers with adequate facilities/ support leading to customer satisfaction and enhanced consumption.
Key Responsibilities (List major responsibilities, that you have, to achieve the key objectives):
- Develop and deploy the mall management strategy and implement policies and processes related to Customer service, parking, house-keeping, Security, horticulture, pest control, Waste Collection and faade cleaning across all the malls and common area in coordination with Centre Director.
- Prepare an overall budget for the Operations department incorporating operations, security and engineering expenses after reviewing the annual/quarterly
- Ensure adherence to the budget assigned for the various activities/ areas of operations (such as Engineering, Parking, House-keeping etc.)
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all retailers by interacting with them on a regular basis and resolve their issues
- Monitor the completion of leasing administration process by the retailer, provide with Occupant's Manual and monitor adherence to all policies/procedures related to store display, logistics, garbage, mall timings etc.
- Ensuring efficiency of mall operations through monitoring the opening and closing time of the mall, supervising the activities performed by the housekeeping, parking and horticulture, etc on a daily basis
- Monitoring the functioning of food court operations in terms of food and service quality, hygiene, general sanitation, etc and provide the necessary support of required facilities during the events to the Events team
- Identify potential agencies for House-keeping, Parking, Horticulture, fulfilling the pre-defined criteria and conduct the empanelment of the same.
- Identify training needs and organize requisite training programs for permanent employees and outsourced staff in areas of housekeeping, Security, Customer handling, parking etc.
- Ensure adherence to the defined/ desired timelines for resolution of retailer complaints through helpdesk Centers.
- Conduct tenant orientation meetings for the entire mall, covering emergency procedures, communication systems and other security procedures relating to the tenants of the mall.
- Defining the Service Standards for the Engineering, housekeeping, security agency in line with corporate standards and also develop the deployment plan with the teams.
- Define Parking Guidelines / Rules for the Parking operations and ensure parking revenue maximization through efficient utilization of parking space, and improving the overall service levels
- Drives the development and implementation of the maintenance strategy with the Chief Engineer across all the equipment / systems within the property; covering aspects of preventive and break-down maintenance, in order to provide a comfortable and secure environment for customers.
- Monitor the development of a comprehensive schedule for horticulture, pest control and faade cleaning across the property
- Liaise with local municipal authorities/ government and other regulatory bodies along with the Manager - Liaison and ensure that all permissions/ licenses are in place
- Ensuring regular audit & review to measure sale, service, operation and customer management meeting desired standards.
- Monthly measurement of Key Performance Indicators and preparation of monthly Management Report (ACG)
- Revenue generation for the Promoters through the casual Leasing of Kiosk, Branding, ground promotions and activation.
- Responsible for social media/ Digital marketing to increase brand awareness
- Manage events and activation with SOH
- Media Planning and Optimizing Media Spend
- Encouraging Innovative Media Activities
- Managing the Public Image of the Brand
- Crisis Communication Management
- Initiating & Interpreting Market Research for various retail categories
- Understanding and interpreting retail trends
- Briefing the Agency
- Working with the Agency
- Developing/Judging/Testing the Communication
- Event Design Partnership Marketing with outside Brands
- Event marketing in partnership with Mall Retailers
- Designing Events and Promotions to exceed the expectations of different customer categories
- Creating framework for key Events and Promotions
- Analysis of Events and Promotions
- Marketing Plan Defining & Understanding the Market Category and Segments
- Analyzing competitor intelligence
- Constructing the Brand, Events and Promotions Strategy
- Understanding the relationship between Retail Sales & Market Rents
- Preparing Annual Marketing Calendar
- Customer Interaction Participating in the Development of Customer or Channel Specific Marketing Strategies
- Providing input to the trade Proposition
- Contributing to category Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Satisfaction Understanding factors influencing customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction Manage advertising & promotion budget and derive savings and synergist, BTL, Brand Management, Promotions, Trade Schemes, events, strategic tie-ups, sponsorships, gift vouchers, loyalty programs
- Liasoning with agencies for all creative including briefing and on time execution of plans
- Develop Annual Promotional calendar of activities within budgets to increase tenants' sales and mall traffic and update management about the effectiveness/analysis report of each event
- Build and maintain media relations
- Ensure Mall Marcom Income targets are achieved
- Ensure profitability of mall loyalty programs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.