DailyObjects - eCommerce & Analytics Manager - IIT/NIT/IIM/XLRI/MDI (3-8 yrs)
About the Role:
As an e-com & analytics manager you'll work on data driven insights to to come up with ideas to keep increasing the traffic, conversion, ROAS, AOV, customer LTV on DailyObjects.com and it's iOS/Android Apps. You'll be the inhouse thought leader and risk taker who'll bring all teams & stakeholders on the same page to experiment, test and launch groundbreaking growth hacks, features, products and ad campaigns.
What you will do:
- Leading, planning and executing of high scale performance campaigns on multiple advertising platforms
- Strategizing end to end media plan using high budgets across digital and non-digital channels
- Collaborating with product and tech teams to provide the best user experience for new users
- Exploring new channels for growth and lead their end-to-end execution
- Diving deep into data and using insights to identify opportunities for performance optimisation
- Experimenting continuously on creatives and design to drive ROI
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree (from tier 1 college IIT/ NIT/ IIM/ XLRI/ MDI/ Any Other Tier 1 Colleges)
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing at a high growth Web as well as APP-based B2C organisation
- Strong quantitative mindset and data driven approach to digital marketing
- Expert in excel-based data modelling, analytics tools
- Handled large scale monthly digital marketing budgets
- Hands-on experience in managing Facebook Ads, Google Ads at scale
- Experience in direct response advertising is a big plus for this role
- Experience in understanding data using Google Analytics/ Clevertap/ AppsFlyer or any other analytics or attribution tool
- Experience in cross-team collaboration, team management and agency management
Experience: 3 to 5 years.
About the company
We are a bunch of design enthusiasts who started early in circa 2012 to build what you see a D2C wave in India today. DailyObjects is well established for the aesthetics driven product catalogues loved by over 2M customers, top media, critics, designers and investors alike. We're on the path to grow 10X in next couple of years.
Why join us:
Be part of the hyper growth phase of D2C
Work with like minded young workforce
A fast paced lean work culture
Rewarding career with ESOPs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.