Senior Executive HR at DailyNinja Delivery Services Private Limited
Views:2002 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
DailyNinja - Associate City Operations/Logistics Manager (2-3 yrs)
About Daily Ninja Delivery Services Private Limited (https://dailyninja.in) :
Daily Ninja is a hyper-local platform to manage your daily needs. You can subscribe to your daily needs like eggs, bread, milk, curd etc and have them delivered fresh at your doorstep every morning. Daily Ninja allows you to make amendments to your subscriptions as and when you need. Daily Ninja comes with an advanced calendar mapping to track all your subscriptions.
Roles and Responsibilities : (Associate City Operations / Logistics Manager) :
- You will be responsible for managing an Operations team and work on some of the toughest and most exciting problems in the hyper local delivery space.
- The role will in-particular deals with managing last mile delivery of milk and other non-milk products across the city.
- Work with various internal teams (Business Development, Strategy and Technology) to help drive tools and process improvements that impact customer returns.
- Manage the team of executives and or strong individual contributors and ensure high service delivery and execution.
- People Management (leadership role, team management, training and development)
- Metrics Management.
- Stakeholder Management.
Key Performance Areas :
- Manage Operations : Own business goal(s) & define operational metrics aligned to goal(s); Establish process for tracking metrics; Drive CI projects; Proactively identify risks / gaps.
- Planning and Forecasting : Foresee capacity issues to prevent escalations with little support/intervention from manager.
- Quality and Process Excellence : Deep dive & identify root cause of issues; Identify SOP / process changes that impact service.
- Building Solutions : Automation based process improvement solution adopted across teams; Work with program / tech based process to define requirements.
- Engineering graduate with 3+Years of relevant experience in Operations/Logistics is must.
- Willingness to work on weekends and night shift, and outside of the "standard" workday.
- People Management
- Vendor management.
- Process improvement and Kaizen.
- Entrepreneurial Experience / Ex- Service Man
- Must be native of Karnataka.