Sr Recruiter at Dailyhunt
Views:1098 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
DailyHunt - Zonal Sales Manager - MSME - Print/Digital/eCommerce (10-19 yrs)
- As a Zonal Sales Manager - MSME, you will aim to align sales activities with customer success to drive long-term growth sustainability at scale. Major responsibilities will include ensuring the achievement of sales targets in terms of revenues, volumes and market share. The incumbent will manage a team of Regional/District/Area Managers and Sales Executives to create and maintain profitable business for their respective zones.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience - Core Sales, Market Expansion/Penetration, Business Development, preferably from Print/Digital/ ECommerce background.
- Expertise in Hyperlocal MSME Sales.
- Expertise in managing large Direct & Cross-functional Teams across geographies.
- Strong in stakeholder management
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment.
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills.
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Have deep knowledge and expertise of the partners in the geography to drive partner connection in the defined territory to ensure maximum partner impact on customer acquisition, renewals and consumption.
- Should be flexible working 6 days a week & extensive travel (60-70%)
- Should be a Thought Leader, Target Oriented, Assertive, Focused, Honest & Hard-working.
- Strong Analytical, Interpersonal & Presentation Skills. Ability to interact with any level in the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The ZSM will be responsible for P&L for his/her respective zone from the MSME segment.
- He/She will be responsible for growing the partner/distribution network and growing the under- tapped territories for the small business.
- Achieve sales targets in line with the target established for the area in terms of revenues & volumes.
- Work with senior management, cross-functional teams and other relevant stakeholders to forecast and manage the business requirements.
- Manage the team of Territory Sales Managers and Sales Executives in the respective regions and be responsible for their target achievement towards MSMEs.
- Ensure long-term relationships with current and prospective partners.
- Develop and lead sales pipeline, prospect, assess sales and establish the right cadence to ensure optimal inventory levels.
- Maintain a strong rigor on all the key matrices.
- Promote Dailyhunt brand within the channel community in the territory by planning and executing the right marketing activities & programs
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various campaigns.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.