Manager - Business Strategy at Confidential
Views:3447 Applications:1105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Daily Food - Associate - Business Strategy - IIT/DCE/NIT/NSIT (0-2 yrs)
Daily Food - Associate - Business Strategy
Position : Business Associate
Industry : Food & Beverages-Quick Service Restaurants
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Joining time : Immediately
Note : Only candidates willing to relocate to Riyadh (KSA) as soon as international flights resume should apply
About the company :
- Daily Food Company is Saudi Arabia's fastest growing QSR (Quick Serve Restaurant) chain, which specializes in international pizza experience. Daily Food Company was incorporated in the year 2012 and launched the first store under - Maestro- pizza brand in the year 2013. Maestro has been widely accepted & appreciated. It has 160+ fully operational stores across 30+ cities in KSA and has growth plans going forward as well.
- It is Maestro's pride to achieve the country leadership position in just 4 years of its operations and has retained the same since 2017. A total of around 3000 associates support the operations of Daily Food. Currently, it operates on company-owned and company run stores model.
- Maestro caters to its audience through an in-store channel, call center, and online ordering platforms (website and application). Check out our website www.maestropizza.com and application (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pizza.maestro.pizzamaestro)
- Daily Food's core team has an international outlook with people from varied backgrounds constituting the management (KSA, Spain, Germany, Jordan, India, UK, etc). The company has generated seed funding and technical expertise from Omran M Al Omran and Partners Co. Ltd. that has investment in Food, Hospitality and Finance sector.
- Currently, our team comprises of 6 odd individuals from premier engineering institutes (IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Roorkee, NIT Suratkal) of India.
Job Description :
- We are looking for young, dynamic and vibrant individuals with good problem-solving skills and business acumen.
- The associate will be a part of the Business Strategy team reporting directly to the CEO office, responsible for executing projects across a variety of functions.
- The candidates will get an end to end exposure to business with projects like performance enhancement, growth planning, process improvements, lean in operations, business intelligence, financial modeling, fundraising, Business process re-engineering, etc.
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals who will get hands-on experience on the implementation of initiatives and providing suggestions to the CEO directly and get the solutions delivered.
Desired skills & knowledge :
- Engineering/Finance or commerce graduates from premier institutes
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a structured way of thinking
- Self-starter attitude and ownership of project work streams/deliverable
- Prior experience is a plus (0-2 years)
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Good interpersonal skills
What you can expect from us :
- International experience
- A dynamic and fast-paced learning environment
- Exposure to diverse projects and independent accountability of execution of the project
- Entrepreneurial mindset and extensive learning
- Active participation in the growth of the business
- Opportunity to work with the best minds in the industry
- Attractive tax free remuneration (30,000 - 40,000 USD per annum)
Note : All expenses of visa, travel, etc. till successful onboarding will be borne by the company