Assistant Manager - Business Strategy at Daily Food Company
Views:6147 Applications:864 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:776
Daily Food - Associate - Business Strategy (0-2 yrs)
Daily Food Company (QSR) - Associate - Business Strategy (0-2 yrs)
Daily Food Company - Associate - Business Strategy
Position : Business Associate
Industry : Food & Beverages-Quick Service Restaurants
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Joining time : 1 month
Note : Candidates willing to relocate to KSA within 1 month should apply
About company :
- Daily Food Company is Saudi Arabia's fastest growing QSR (Quick Serve Restaurant) chain, which specializes in international pizza experience. Daily Food Company was incorporated in year 2012 and launched first store under - Maestro- pizza brand in year 2013. Maestro has been widely accepted & appreciated. It has 150+ fully operational stores across 30+ cities in KSA and has growth plans going forward as well.
- It is Maestro's pride to achieve country leadership position in just 4 years of its operations and has retained the same since 2017. A total of around 3000 associates support the operations of Daily Food. Currently it operates on company owned and company run stores model.
- Maestro caters to its audience through in-store channel, call center and online ordering platforms (website and application). Check out our website www.maestropizza.com and application (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pizza.maestro.pizzamaestro)
- Daily Food's core team has international outlook with people from varied backgrounds constituting the management (KSA, Spain, Germany, Jordan, India, etc). The company has generated the seed funding and technical expertise from Omran M Al Omran and Partners Co. ltd. that has investment in Food, Hospitality and Finance sector.
- Currently, our team comprises of 6 odd individuals from the premier engineering institutes (IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Roorkee, IIT Guwahati) of India.
Job Description :
- We are looking for young, dynamic and vibrant individuals with good problem-solving skills and business acumen.
- The associate will be a part of Business strategy team reporting directly to CEO office, responsible for executing projects across a variety of functions.
- The candidates will get an end to end exposure to business with projects like performance enhancement, growth planning, process improvements, lean in operations, business intelligence, financial modeling, fundraising, Business process re-engineering, etc.
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals who will get hands-on experience on implementation of initiatives and providing suggestions to CEO directly and get the solutions delivered.
Desired skills & knowledge :
- Engineering/Finance or commerce graduates from premier institutes
- Excellent problem-solving skills and structured way of thinking
- Self-starter attitude and ownership of project work streams/deliverable
- Prior experience desired (0-2 years)
- Strong excel and Powerpoint skills
- Good interpersonal skills
What you can expect from us :
- International experience
- Dynamic and fast-paced learning environment
- Exposure to diverse projects and independent accountability of execution of project
- Entrepreneurial mindset and extensive learning
- Active participation in growth of the business
- Opportunity to work with the best minds in the industry
- Attractive tax free remuneration (30,000 - 40,000 USD per annum)
- Flexibility to travel to home location with prior notice
Note : All expenses of visa, travel, etc. till successful onboarding will be borne by the company