DADJ Global - Senior Project Manager - Financial Market/Stock Broking Sector (5-15 yrs)
Job description :
- Working with various stakeholders - Product Managers, finance sub-teams (BI, reporting, tax etc.. ) to understand the various products supported in Wise and future expansions, assist in documentation, communication and launch of new products
- Hands on data maintenance/management - data analysis, data cleanup, automations
- Communicate technical subjects clearly to a range of non-technical stakeholders
- Work on continuous improvement of finance engine in collaboration with engineers to improve scalability and timeliness of finance engine
Skills Required :
- Strong SQL experience building complex analytical queries, reports and data models.
- Experience working with Hyperion, cognos, microstrategy, power bi and tableau. Also proficient with macros development using excel
- Worked with large (financial) systems, supporting their growth and working with the provided data.
- Have a strong analytical thought process - who can build automated solutions to control and reconcile finance data.
- Detail oriented, great at working autonomously and meeting deadlines.
- Have an ability to go beyond the numbers and understand the business meaning .
- Willing to deal with internal or external stakeholders (auditor or regulators), communicating reports, definitions, requirements etc.
Bonus points for :
- Worked with PostgreSQL, Snowflake, Airflow
- Have knowledge of BI tools (e.g. Looker, Periscope, or Metabase) and/or visualisation tools (e.g. PowerBI or Tableau)
- Experience in start-ups and/or agile, dynamic work environments
- Experience in financial reporting and comfortable with accounting principles.
- You can understand finance terminology or have strong commitment to learn finance business domain, in particular, knowledge of basic accounting
- You have prior business analyst experience - requirement gathering, documentation, building test cases & post golive support