DADJ Global - IT Project Manager - Treasury Domain (5-15 yrs)
Treasury IT Project Manager
- The TPM will leverage their technical expertise to assist the Bridge team in delivering on a multi-year roadmap.
- The TPM will assist in translating the product backlog into technical requirements, guide integrations with other systems and teams, and craft consistent and transparent communications with stakeholders, and own documentation strategy for our team.
- They will also be integral in developing testing and launch plans. A successful candidate will have exceptional technical and written communication skills.
This person has thrived and succeeded in environments where influencing peers and leaders is a must.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 5+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- 2+ years of Technical Project Management experience in a related industry
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Understanding of software development lifecycle from conception to delivery
- Knowledge of AWS services, service-oriented architecture, object oriented development, build processes, change control management and release models
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into technical requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to collect, analyze and present data sets to support project goals and initiatives
- Experience with program management methodologies
- Strong organizational skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies
- Experience in creating and managing complex, cross-team project plans; prior success in driving execution of large-scale project plans with multiple teams in support of business goals.
- CSM, PMP or related certification with strong skills in technical /non-technical documentation writing
- Strong technical experience in AWS services and ability to influence design decisions
- Proficient in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management
- Experience leading highly technical programs involving infrastructure, complex systems, distributed systems, or similar engineering or technical product development
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Large change management experience