Head HR at D2CECOMMERCE INDIA
Views:400 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
D2C Ecommerce - Finance Head (7-8 yrs)
What is D2cecommerce?
D2C Ecommerce is India's first multi-D2C brand online platform that sells its own homegrown brands across multiple home and lifestyle categories, including - apparel, cosmetics, beauty, Jewellery, accessories, fitness, sports, shoes, bags, books, kitchen, food, auto accessories, electronics, kids and travel packages. Along with selling these products on its own portal,
D2CEcommerce also has these items listed on leading e-commerce sites.
Where would you fit in?
We are looking for an experienced Finance Lead for our company who has strong finance back ground. He/she should have knowledge of financial tools such as Zoho, Finance Plus/Razorpay.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Manage the overall functions of E-Commerce Accounting and Finance.
- Manage the preparation of annual statutory accounts for entities to ensure compliance with the local/international accounting standards and local regulatory requirements.
- Lead the finance and accounting team to ensure timely submission of the monthly financial report to the management.
- Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles.
- Lead the preparation of budgets, review budget proposals as well as review performance against budgets and provide recommendations of corrective actions.
- Monitor and interpret financial performance, make recommendations and develop insights to enhance business performance of the company.
- Tax planning and compliance.
- Develop or recommend solutions for problems or situations
What are we looking for in the candidate?
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (MBA & CA preferred).
- 7-8 years of relevant work experience in Finance.
- Excellent knowledge of financial tools such as Zoho, Finance Plus /RazorPay.
- Proven strategic planning experience at the management level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.