Associate Manager - HR at Dmart - Avenue Supermart
Views:5261 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
D-Mart - Manager - Legal - Civil Litigation - Real Estate/Property Matters (8-13 yrs)
- Review the Company's litigation matters and advice Management on options available.
- Investigate, research, analyze the legal matters and appointment of appropriate Advocate/Solicitors based on their past performances.
- Coordinate with Advocate/Solicitors for initiating and follow-ups on legal procedures, handling Civil, Criminal & Arbitration cases.
- Review and draft responses to Legal notices received in coordination with Advocate/Solicitors to ensure that responses are filed within stipulated time frame as decided by the Court of Law.
- Meet concerned litigation parties / attorney to negotiate & settle matters amicably hence mitigating loss of time and revenue.
- Follow up for withdrawal of cases / suits and ensure complainant has been provided with solutions as committed and document the same.
- Coordinate with other departments for their legal requirements and obtain understanding of legal issues / arbitration matters.
- Draft and file complaints / law suits on behalf of the company in the Court of Law through Advocate/Solicitors. Represent the Management for Appeals / Hearings in various Courts and influence suitable favorable verdicts / judgments for the company to protect the company's interest.
- Review and advice the Management on various amendments, notifications, acts, rules, latest judgments etc by various Government institutions and research and prepare detailed analysis of these based on company's interest / business plans. Advice all concerned to ensure that company's interest / liabilities are protected.
- Obtain and maintain a database required documents for ready references. Brief Management in case of any lapse and recommend / initiate corrective actions to avoid legal hassles.
- Negotiate with Solicitors Firms for commercials & terms of appointment. Ensure effective cost control through hard negotiations. Monitor and manage the departmental budgets to ensure that cost is with the approved budget and the negotiated commercials are beneficial to the organizational interest