D Cube Analytics - Manager - Analytics (3-6 yrs)
Position Name : Manager
Years of Experience : 3+ years
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Duration : Long Term
Job Type : Permanent
Qualification : Bachelors / Masters
Required Skills :
- Thorough knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
- Experience with data visualization tools : Tableau, etc.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills.
- Good story telling & deck making skills with experience in
- Experience in client management and stakeholder management.
- Must be well verse with Advanced excel and PowerPoint
- Good to have - R, SAS, Python etc.
- Below points are a plus :
a. Have extensive experience in working on Patient level data analytics (RWD Data Lake, Humedica through redshift, Optum/ DRG Claims)
b. Hands-on experience in analyzing IMS data (patient insights, MIDAS) as well as syndicated reports and datasets (DRG, DataMonitor, Evaluate Pharma, Kantar health etc.)
c. Preferred : Marketing analytics (Market assessment, Forecasting, competitive intelligence), Sales Analytics (sizing, structuring, segmentation) etc.
Other Skills :
- Strong can-do attitude with ability to work independently
- Passion for solving challenging analytical problems
- Ability to quickly, qualitatively and quantitatively assess a problem
- Ability to work productively with team members, identify and resolve tough issues in a collaborative manner
Roles & Responsibility :
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analysts
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management and guidance to analysts and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders
- Co-ordinate activities including on-time delivery and quality
- An open mind and pleasing personality with good comfort level in managing the team