D Cube Analytics - Lead Consultant - Pharma Analytics (6-7 yrs)
Role : Lead consultant - Pharma Analytics 6-7 Years
Key Words : Pharma + Life Science + Healthcare + RWD + Real world data + Patient Level Analytics + Payer Analytics + HCP + APLD + IQVIA + IMS Health + SQL + Python + SAS + R + SDLC + Project Management
- To be part of Analytics Product Development team. This team responsible for business innovation for pioneering the next generation enterprise applications in Pharma commercial analytics space. This team supports future growth initiatives, market opportunities and charting the roadmap with competitive offerings and new products.
- This a functional lead position to manage and support the ideation, design, development and maintenance of pharma commercial analytics applications.
- Work cross functionally with analysts, product managers and customers to build systems for effective data exploration and consumption work in an agile, SCRUM driven environment to deliver new, innovative products
- Design, implement and support efficient & reliable data pipelines to move data from a wide variety of data sources to map to our data models Design and implement data aggregation, cleansing and reporting layers
- Design, develop, and deliver AI/machine learning enabled solutions for our industry specific data analytics platform
- Build scalable, available, and supportable processes to collect, manipulate, present, and analyse large datasets in a production environment
- Develop working prototypes of algorithms and evaluate and compare metrics based on the real-world data sets Provide design input specifications, requirements, and guidance to software engineers for algorithm implementation for solution/product development.
Mandatory Skills :
- Functional expertise in Life Sciences and Pharma commercial analytics domains
- In depth knowledge of Pharma data sources e.g. Patient data, Sales data, Payer data etc.
- Good exposure to various Pharma analysis types ranging from Patient level analytics, Sales and Marketing analytics, Customer 360, Brand Launch, Forecasting, Sales force analytics etc.
- Good knowledge and exposure to various therapy areas
- Should be "hands on" to be able to guide the delivery team/operations
- Good understanding of product development lifecycle, requirements gathering, documentation, project management
- Should be able to think through the requirements and design an analytics application workflow and should be able to create detailed wireframes
- Ideally should have exposure to both the worlds of Pharma analytics as well as Web application development lifecycle and concepts
- Knowledge of web development technologies is a plus
Capabilities & Expertise :
- Learning agility
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Project Management
- Pharmaceutical industry domain knowledge
- Advanced MS-office skills (MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint)
Soft Skills :
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively in an international matrix environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong team player who is dynamic and result oriented