Recruiter at Cyient
Views:4498 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Cyient - Assistant General Manager - Mergers & Acquisition - CA (8-15 yrs)
Role : Part of the global M&A function within the organization
Experience : 8 to 10 years
Education : MBA (finance) + BE/CA
- Structure and execute a wide range of complex international and domestic transactions including acquisitions, mergers, divestitures, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, spin-offs, carve-outs, etc.
- Conduct financial evaluation of companies and prepare financial valuation models (DCF, Comparable etc.)
- Drive due diligence, support deal negotiations and preparation of deal documentation to facilitate decision making
- Liaise with legal, tax, HR, sales and secretarial to seamlessly project manage transactions end to end.
- Prepare business case for potential acquisition targets (including profile, SWOT, accretion/dilution, recommendation etc.)
- Market intelligence
- Should have been involved in an execution lead role in cross border M&A
- Knowledge of engineering industries preferred thought not a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.