Recruiter at Cyient
Views:3138 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Cyient - Assistant General Manager - IT Procurement (12-15 yrs)
Title : Assistant General Manager - IT Procurement (Level 11)
Role : Global Lead of IT Procurements
- Direct and Indirect sourcing requirements of Hardware, Software, Networking, Telecommunication and other related Products, Services, options and accessories.
Location : Hyderabad, India
- Person shall own, manages, and drive a measurable improvement in the global supply chain organization from India supporting IT categories related products and services for both direct customer project related sourcing, pre-bid alignment and contracting with vendor partners, post-bid contracting to ordering and ordering to fulfilment cycle. Supplier Relationship Management in EMEA, APAC and North America for global sourcing and delivery.
About You :
- You are a leader, hardworking, collaborative, team player and competitive type that is driven to succeed and high performance with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with a reputation for being an effective change agent with excellent business management skills.
- Have extensive commercial, sourcing and experience working in Information Technology environment.
- Executive presence
- Manages team based in India to handle global support for various IT & Telecom category related approximately US$ 30 Mn spend.
- Strong analytics based opportunity identification and sourcing approach
- Define and own the business processes, compliances to processes, corporate governance norms and country specific statutory requirements pertaining to sourcing and procurement
- Ensure SLAs are met.
- Drive significantly cost down for assigned global and local spend of the assigned categories within fiscal and multi years plans in a fast- paced environment.
- Identify, initiate and lead comprehensive cost reduction strategies and initiatives by utilizing all levers of the category such as pricing, leveraging spend, demand management, compliance management, standardization, and designing for cost in collaboration with engineering, sales, finance and products in support of the global procurement organization.
- Establish excellent strategic and business alignment by building strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and internal business partners individually and through cross-functional teams.
- Remain current with future trends within the marketplace by maintaining relationships with vendors, potential competitors, and other market experts; recommend new technologies and solutions.
- Conduct quarterly supplier management reviews
Profile Requirements :
- Excellent strategic contract negotiations, project management, analytical and problem solving skills inclusive of internal and market data mining for developing proactive sourcing strategies.
- Excellent commercial skills from negotiating complex contracts, redlining of actual contract language for both legal and commercial provisions to fully understanding the market and technical dynamics in key information technology segments such hardware, software, services, etc., related to a given spend.
- Must be innovative, creative and proactive in finding solutions to complex commercial situations.
- Must be able to stitch viable commercial models with vendors in complex solution delivery requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communications; ability to proactively build relationships and manage expectations across internal and external resources and for the development of RFIs, RFPs, Contracts, Presentations and overall sourcing strategy.
- Excellent business acumen, strategic, leadership and change management skills with proven experience.
- Demonstrated track record of high motivation and self-initiative through goals achievement.
- Organizational awareness, strategic planning, and team oriented; collaborative
- Key competencies would include: Strategic Planning, Teamwork, and coaching of less tenured staff
- Excellent business case and pricing analysis, negotiation and supplier management skills
- College degree required; MBA, JD, or Post Graduate degrees highly preferred
- 12-15 years of previous experience within relevant functional experience
- Must be proficient in Excel, PPT, Word, and highly familiar utilizing ERP tool (specifically SAP & Ariba system) in a fast- paced environment.
Preferred Qualities :
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) or APP Certification a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.