Deputy Manager - HR at Cyfuture India Private Limited
Views:136 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Cyfuture - AVP/Vice President - Enterprise Sales/Business Development (4-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Must have worked as Sales Head in Software, SAAS, cloud computing or Hosting services.
- Experience in Enterprise domain, Govt domain
- Delivering corporate presentations & handling commercial contract negotiations leading to sales closure.
- Business planning, customer profiling, competition analysis, strategy formulation and implementation. Achievement-oriented professional with excellent people management skills and the capabilities to manage change with ease.
- Execution of all government tendering activities in accordance with public procurement standards and regulations and track their status and execution ensuring alignment to project deadlines.
- Coordinates the preparation and submission of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and other tender documents that are responsive to client requirements and in compliance with company objectives are completed in a timely manner.
- Development and execution of the Annual Sales Plan and lead the sales team for Government vertical.
- Manage the tenders process from the pre-qualification stage through to the final bid submission, award of contract and engagement close out. 8 Liaison and Regular follow-up with Government Authorities & expertise in handling team for large Central & State Government IT & E-Governance Projects.
- Study & Review of Tender Documents, SOW, Drawings, BOQ specifications, client requirements etc & Preparing Technical /Non technical Queries.
- Plan, schedule and execute all stages of enterprise software, hardware and system implementations. Assessed business implications for each project phase and monitored progress to meet deadlines, standards and cost targets.
- Preparing Price comparison for each system and final cost summary.