Talent Acquisition Business Partner at Cybrilla Technologies
Views:407 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Cybrilla Technologies - Function Lead - Customer Service & Delivery (10-14 yrs)
Cybrilla is a fintech infra company, digitizing the mutual funds industry infrastructure. We serve two customer segments (i) MF Distributors (ii) MF AMCs and have 50+ customers using our SAAS offerings. We have achieved the product market fit and are now in a growth phase with focus on building the organization for scale.
Your role as a Function Lead - Customer Service & Delivery
As the Function Lead of Customer Service and delivery, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the success, satisfaction, and retention of our valued fintech customers
Leadership and Team Management:
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Customer Success team, fostering a high-performance culture.
- Hire, mentor, and develop a team, equipping them with the necessary skills and resources to succeed.
- Set clear performance objectives, conduct regular performance evaluations, and provide ongoing coaching and feedback.
- Build a self functioning and collaborative team culture among team members.
Customer Success Strategy:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive customer success strategy aligned with business goals and customer needs.
- Define customer success metrics, goals, and KPIs to track and measure the team's performance and success.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure a coordinated and seamless customer experience across all touchpoints.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key customers, serving as their trusted advisor and advocate.
- Understand customers' business objectives, challenges, and opportunities to proactively identify areas where our solutions can drive value.
- Provide strategic guidance to customers, helping them optimize their use of our fintech products/services to achieve their goals.
Customer Success Operations:
- Establish and optimize scalable customer success processes and systems to ensure efficient and effective customer onboarding, adoption, and support.
- Monitor customer health, conduct regular business reviews, and identify opportunities to expand customer relationships.
- Drive customer renewals and upsell/cross-sell initiatives, collaborating with Sales and Account Management teams.
Customer Insights and Feedback:
- Gather customer feedback, identify trends, and provide actionable insights to internal teams for product enhancements and innovation.
- Champion the voice of the customer within the organization, advocating for customer-centric improvements and initiatives.
People Management : The team size will be 6+ Internal interactions will involve cross-functional collaboration with product, solution engineering, ops, etc Role holder is expected to act as an external spokesperson with customers, customer events, industry conferences, and other large events. This should help us create and build brand awareness for the company and its products.
- Minimum 12+ years of work experience and at least 8+ years in account management/customer success senior leadership position - Fintech, SaaS, B2B experience is a must. Knowledge of Mutual fund / Financial products is highly preferable
- Techno functional role , the candidate to acquire knowledge of new products and constructively engage with product team members to help shape the product roadmap
- Extensive experience in a customer success leadership role within the fintech domain
Knowledge of fintech products, solutions, and Mutual Fund market trends
- Proven track record of building and leading successful customer success teams, driving customer adoption, retention, and expansion
- Strong problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data and metrics to drive insights and actions
- Result-oriented with a focus on driving customer satisfaction, loyalty, and business growth
The Function Lead - Customer Service & Delivery will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Culture @ Cybrilla
We are the Cyborgs, we are quirky, weird and lovable.
Cyborgs believe in a flat organization structure, continuous learning and in giving back to the tech community.
What's in it for you?
- Proximity to Co-founders, getting insight into their way of thinking
- Opportunity to work on a unique first platform for the Indian wealth management industry
- Learning thrrough interacting with external parties - investor / board members
- Opportunity to work with a highly respected & appreciated fintech company
- Increasing your geek quotient, by attending meetups and conferences. Yes, we dig that stuff
- Grow exponentially, by working in small and transparent teams
- Who says you can't make friends at work, we do!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.