Senior Talent Partner at Cyble
Views:145 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cyble - Partner Success Manager - Cybersecurity (8-18 yrs)
As the Partner Success Manager within Cyble, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Cyble's Cybersecurity & threat intelligence services within the portfolio of partners and solution providers. Your broad responsibilities will include helping to define and execute against the partner program for the selected region, establishing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these organizations in order to build long-term business and marketing opportunities.
1. Define and execute the partner program for the selected region.
2. Develop a group of committed partners including a plan to recruit, onboard, educate and measure them.
3. Develop and execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales, marketing, legal, support, etc.).
4. Work with specific prospects/partners to develop the business value proposition for using Cyble's services and solutions for the specific prospects/partners; educate and enable them for using Cyble's solutions.
5. Establish the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects and key customers.
6. Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress against budgeted plan and any potential roadblocks to closing new customers.
7. Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
8. Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of the market strategy.
9. Handle ad-hoc incoming inquiries and qualify them as potential Cyble's prospects.
1. Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field. An MBA is preferred.
2. At least 8 years of experience in sales, channels, or business development, with extensive channel and alliance experience in respective region.
3. Strong understanding of Cybersecurity industry , experience with threat intelligence business will be a plus.
4. Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills.
5. Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with internal teams.
6. Proven track record of driving growth and revenue with partners.
7. Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
8. Experience in developing channel programs to deliver sustainable revenue.
9. Culturally aware and have good interpersonal skills; able to collaborate across different functional teams and internal stakeholders.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a motivated, results-driven individual with a passion for building strong partnerships, we encourage you to apply. Cyble is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Cyble is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.