Cyber Security Strategy & Governance Role - Big 4 (2-11 yrs)
Must have :
- Experience in ISO 27001 : 2013 implementation
- Experience in GRC Workflows
- Experience in Cyber Security Governance
1. Knowledge of GRC workflows and Information Security Compliance requirements across regions
2. Ability to understand and have experience in ISO 27001 : 2013 implementation for large organizations
3. Possess deep cyber security knowledge of cyber implementations / practices in at-least one sector. E.g. Financial Services, Pharma, Manufacturing etc.
4. Ability to assess maturity of cyber security using NIST guidelines
5. Ability to "talk the security language" with client's management
6. Possess excellent communication skills and should be willing to walk the extra mile on client delivery and excellence
7. Must be an excellent team member and willing to participate in organization's initiatives on cyber security
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible to perform multiple risk assessments on various applications, services and Infrastructure components. You will be required to have impeccable interpersonal skill and will require to connect with various stakeholders across the globe.