Recruitment at TalentNiti
Views:80 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Cyber Security Role - Governance/Risk & Compliance - IT (3-10 yrs)
Cyber Security (GRC)
1. 3+ years of related work experience in Information Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) or relevant Compliance roles in the tech industry.
2. Experience in IT audits, IT controls testing and/or Supplier IT Assurance
3. Experience in information security assessments and/or risk assessments
4. Experience supporting the delivery of client-facing projects of varying sizes, preferably within the financial services sector
5. Strong knowledge of audit and risk management methodologies, such as SOX, COBIT, NIST RMF / 800-37 / 800-30.
6. Strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand requirements and current state processes, analyse data, undertake design and operational effectiveness testing, identify issues, and help define solutions
7. Validated understanding of relevant information security frameworks, including related regulatory compliance requirements, such as ISO 27001/2 (including ISO 27017 & 18), FedRAMP, SOC 2 Trust Services Criteria, CIS Top 20, PCI DSS, NIST CSF / 800-53, HIPAA.