Senior Executive at Klausit
Views:77 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cyber Security Architect - Automotive Domain (12-15 yrs)
- Be an expert in cyber security framework development and cyber security analyst for In-vehicle communication system.
- Be able to take full ownership of Cyber Security framework for Secure communication, secure storage and operating system security.
- Worked in Various Automotive Cyber security Products, preferably in ADAS
- Have extensively work experience on any of the Network security protocols
- Have extensively work experience on Ethernet communication and Networking concepts.
- Have extensive knowledge on Linux Internals, OS Concepts, Secure coding and C programming language.
- Effective communication and customer interaction skills
What we are looking for
- A Minimum 12 years of experience in Automotive Domain. Preferably on ADAS Projects
- A minimum 6 Years of work experience on Cyber security framework, network security protocols, encryption technologies.
- Good Experience on Encryption technologies, Hardware acceleration of encryption, compression and Hardware Security modules
- Good working experience on control-flow integrity, data integrity, code signing, key management/certificate management, secure storage.
- Good working experience on Firewall, IDS, Security auditing and logging, kernel auditing etc.
- Good experience on network sniffing tools
- Working Experience on Penetration-testing and security exploit tools.
- Good Knowledge on AUTOSAR stack.
- Working experience on Secure booting process and Secure Diagnostics.