Consultant at Success Partner
Views:141 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Cyber Security Analyst - Maritime Industry (5-15 yrs)
Job Summary :
Ideally, you have experience from Maritime industry; and in depth maritime control systems and Cyber Security competence.
You will be working closely with our Cybersecurity and Security Operations Center teams, you will also be making observations on vessel threats and vulnerabilities management to ensure adherence to ICT Governance and Cyber Security standards.
Main Responsibilities :
- To work in projects on cyber security management, ensure adherence to ICT Governance and Cyber Security standards.
- To ensure engagement with business and technology projects so that security requirements are identified and delivered successfully within the project lifecycle.
- To support and implement key strategic risk management processes, reporting and exception handling within and across the security organization.
- To ensure the good IT systems implementation and maintenance as per Cyber Security standards onboard vessels.
- To participate on the ongoing training and awareness program across Vessel and Shore.
- Experience from the Maritime industry is a must
- Knowledge on Maritime IT and IMO 2021 is a must
- Knowledge on NIST and ISO Security Standards is a must
- Experience in Security Software & Automation metrics is preferred
- High level of motivation, flexibility, and personal responsibility
- Team player with strong communication skills, and good interpersonal skills
- Structured, target oriented, service minded and gets things done
- Fluent in English
Job Location : Kolkata ( willing to relocate)
Industry: Shipping, IT