Cyber Risk Consulting Role - Insurance/Consulting Firm (3-8 yrs)
Cyber Risk Professional
- At least one of the following Professional cyber security certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP, ISO LA/LI or Security+) would be mandatory
- Expertise in ICT security principles and controls. Candidate should ideally have hands on experience in conducting Cyber risk assessments, designing cyber security framework (including policies, procedures), ISO/IT GRC implementations, audits, license management, vendor risk management, DLP, IRM, compliance management, user awareness trainings and data privacy.
- Knowledge on Cyber Security standards / regulations. E.g. COBIT, NIST, ISO, GDPR, RBI Guidelines etc.
- Experience in Business Continuity Management.
- Support the Mumbai COE CRC practice, and be hands-on in delivery of the consulting projects and mentor the junior colleagues in their projects
- Prepare deliverables for cyber consulting practice under the guidance of the CRC practice
- Conduct research on the clients cybersecurity risk areas and prepare a point of view for consulting
- Support the team towards constant innovation of cybersecurity approach and go-to-market strategy
- Quick learner of the CRC practices' procedures and policies, and is able to explain the same to non-technical clients/colleagues