CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:2711 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cyber Risk Consultant - BFSI (7-10 yrs)
- To be the lead resource in India for enhancing the cyber consulting and advisory proposition with clients and prospects.
- To integrate cyber risk management methodologies in the client base
- To deliver cyber consulting opportunities and value to clients
- To support the risk analytics team to quantify cyber risk exposures and work with clients to improve knowledge and understanding of their cyber risk exposures.
- The position will also support the cyber insurance broking team in placing risks in local and international insurance markets.
- To interface with Information Technology, Cyber Security, Chief Technology Officers, Risk Managers in delivering cyber consulting engagements.
- To lead and develop new business presentations and client pitches.
- To build a network of external cyber security expertise that can be deployed where necessary.
- To coordinate cyber resources across the global network.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with cyber security consulting.
Key expected attributes :
- Experience independently contributing and leading commercial consulting engagements.
- Experience as a trusted cyber security advisor to large and complex clients.
- Successful track record of business development and management including competitive proposal development.
- Track record of building and developing new consulting propositions.
- Well versed on current cyber security technologies, industry developments, and the regulatory environment.
- Understanding of risk management methodologies.
- Understanding of the cyber security legal and regulatory environment of one or more industries and geographies.
- Experience with industry standards and frameworks in cyber security (e.g., ISO 27000-series, CCS Critical Security Controls, NIST standards, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FFIEC, etc).
- Experience with performing Cyber Security Assessments - Vulnerability Tests, Architecture reviews, Network Design Reviews.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Networking Concepts.
- Demonstrated experience of working with Cyber Security Tools around Identity and Access Management / Cyber threat management / Security Incident Response Management.
- Evidence of analytical expertise and thought leadership in cyber security.
- Experience in public speaking at conferences, panels, and other events related to cyber security.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and the cyber insurance landscape.
- Cyber-related certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, CHFI, etc).
- Cyber publications and thought leadership or related academic publications.
- Experience in cyber security at the enterprise level in private sector or government.
- 7+ years of relevant experience. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Excellent Communications (Oral and Written).
- Develops and maintains client relationships.
- Develops and closes business opportunities.
- Proficient in company sanctioned software and systems, as well as relevant use of Internet.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in English language (speaking, reading and writing)
- Travel required (domestic and international travel possible).
If interested please send your updated resume
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.