Cyber Response Manager - Consulting Firm (8-13 yrs)
Industry - Consulting
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - ethical hacker, white hat, cyber response, malware analysis, GCIH, GFCA, CHFE, business development
Job Type - Permanent
- Looking for a seasoned IT professional with experience in dealing with cyber-attacks and methodologies for elimination and recovery. Should have managed security operation centres during past experience and can take decisions at that level
A global management consulting firm with a revenue of over USD 25 billion, offices in over 150+ countries around the world and a client base ranging from banks to pharmaceutical to oil & gas companies. Operating out of major tier 1 & tier 2 cities in India and having over 2000 clients including major players in the IT and financial services sector.
- Recommend suitable security solutions, tool and techniques based on the evaluation of client security landscape
- Development of security concept, frameworks and standards
- Support client teams in design and customisation of design along with rolling out to end user
- Review effects of new threats and vulnerabilities as they emerge in the cyber security space to protect clients
- Breakdown complex security solutions into simple concepts for technical and non-technical audience
- Lead client life cycle from contact to delivery and work with client for minimal delivery disruption
- B. Tech/ B.E./ MBA-IT or equivalent level qualified from a top tier institute
- Minimum 8 years of hands on exposure to cyber incidence response and malware analysis
- Understanding of host and network forensics, root cause analysis, attack simulation and detection
- Awareness and understanding of new emerging threats and defence mechanisms
- Programming skills like Java, PHP, shell programming, C etc.
- Certifications like GCIH, GFCA, CHFE preferred
- Experienced in business development with capability to find and interact with clients to get new business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and problem solving mindset
- Opportunity to be a part of a global consulting firm
- Be a founding member of team responsible for cyber response engagements
Contact - Amar Bedi - +91 124 452 5480
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.