Cybage - Manager - Learning & Development (9-15 yrs)
- Planning and Introducing OD initiatives which includes crucial phases like Need Analysis, Designing Learning Objectives and the Overall Structure, Developing Content, Selection criteria/Assessment Tools, Implementation of the intervention, and Evaluating the Impact.
- Partnering with Business seniors to seek their inputs and customize content and interventions accordingly.
- Training Effectiveness - in form of focus group discussions, online survey and one to one interaction, follow up/refresher activities
- Bridging competency gaps by identifying, designing and imparting various behavioral training interventions for senior employees of the organization.
- Develop courses based on an overarching framework for the structure, presentation, activity design, delivery and support for e-learning courses PAN India L&D Department.
- Create e-learning and mobile learning course (nugget size learning) for All Department materials from own Sources or create the content.
- Provide training and support to HR or Stakeholder to enable them to manage the learning material before launch.
- Creating online training modules. Must have formed - Nugget sized modules- for online training.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.