Team Lead at GNF International
Views:255 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
CXO - City Side Development - Airports (20-28 yrs)
Role: CEO City Side Development
Department: City Side Development
Job Purpose :
Leading the strategic planning, operations, project management for the Real Estate (City side) for the Airport Business. Responsible for executing the plans to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, client satisfaction, cash flow and other business goals and objectives. Responsible for implementing best practices within Sales, Marketing, Techno-Commercial, CRM.
Key Accountabilities :
- Formulation and execution of business strategy, sales & marketing strategy aligned to business goals.
- Execute the "City Side Development" plans by establishing partnerships with key partners in design, project management across core real estate areas, entertainment zones, etc., besides acquiring viable real estate land parcels.
- Conduct regular market research and competition mapping for gaining valuable insights, and brainstorming sessions to disseminate the same to stakeholders.
- Prepare financial viability statement of considering market, costs, product mix and categories
Operations (incl. Financial):
- Responsible for developing the product and design brief across projects basis the opportunity, customer requirements/feedbacks, competition analysis and demand supply estimation.
- Monitoring the ongoing projects, in line with organization's business plan and budget estimates in terms of Project conceptualization, Architect Designs, Liaison, Operation efficiency. Inventory Control. And optimize the project planning for maximizing the IRR.
- Work closely with Aero design teams for various inputs (as per larger Master Plan)
- Establish "Standard Operating Processes" (Systems, processes, and people, designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives).
- Draft and negotiate contracts with business partners, clients, and vendors.
- Managing the approvals across various stages of projects including preconstruction, during construction as well as for OC.
- To assess the financial viability of Business Development opportunities and carry out preliminary due diligence
- Develop strong relationship with Brands in Hospitality and Retail Organizations, to create prospects for the future.
- Drive the strategic and key retail leasing transactions for the upcoming assets.
- Review of investment's performance, strategic interventions to create value.
Stakeholder Management :
- Formulating the business plan in alignment with various stakeholders (Promoters, CEO and partners).
- On-boarding and alignment with the Chief Airport Officers, on the asset wise plan and roll-out strategy.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team; attract, recruit, and retain high-quality talent.
- Provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the company's career development program.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor of Engineering with preferably a Post-Graduation in Business Management.
- 20-25 years of experience in the Real Estate / Retail/ Hospitality industry, with last 5-7 years in the leadership / Executive role.
- Should have exposure in handling TOWNSHIP Projects
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE :
- Strong skill in estate development and retail leasing.
- Ability to maintain and develop strong relationships with partners, design consultants, Project Management Company.
- Ability to determine project economics, establish and track project budgets.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, on time and within budget.
- Strong reputation for building high performance teams and keeping them engaged.
- Ability to identify and evaluate profitable development opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.