Senior Manager Recruitment at Cvent
Views:5833 Applications:373 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:335
Cvent - Senior Manager - HR Operations - Workday HCM (15-16 yrs)
Senior Manager - Human Resources, Generalist (HR Operations)
Cvent, Inc. is seeking a Senior Manager/Manager of HR Operations to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will provide both leadership oversight and individual contribution on a variety of human resources programs, policies, and practices that enhance the employee experience expands the organization and minimizes corporate risk. This person offers thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution; provides insightful data to guide decision-making and provides proactive solutions. They will manage a variety of strategic and long-range HR projects in support of our employee engagement, retention, high performance and HR service delivery goals. They will lead a small team of HR professionals.
Shift : 3 PM to 12 midnight (Cabs provided)
What You Will Be Doing :
- Provide managerial support to the India HR Operations team, servicing approx. 1600 employees across 3 locations in Gurgaon.
- Support US HR Operations team based out of the Gurgaon office, work closely with HR ops. team based out of HQ to provide seamless service delivery.
- Oversee APAC / ME HR Operations to service locations like Singapore, Australia and Dubai.
- India HR Operations
i. Ensure effectiveness and end-to-end employee lifecycle management both from process and employee experience perspective.
ii. Own the employee BGV process
iii. Oversees the employee exit process
iv. Manages the new hire onboarding / ensure timely orientation process,
v. Provide supervision for Time off & Absence
vi. New hire input for payroll
- Benefits administration for India, US, APAC and ME
- Intermittent review and updation of all HR policies and employee handbook, employee contracts and documents
- Ensure HR compliances for India and lead the annual HR audit by an external agency
- Responsible for maintaining employee records and end to end HRIS and ensure data quality i.e. timeliness availability, accuracy and completeness.
- Responsible for HRMS i.e. Workday
i. Translate HCM Workday downloads into MIS reports and dashboards for Headcount, attrition and employee demographics
ii. Perform HCM Workday related special projects and coordinate feature/function cases on an ongoing basis. Aggregate HR user requirement for the implementation of new functionalities, enhancements, BPMS changes, integrations
iii. Own the testing of scenarios during updates and releases and report bugs, follow up for resolution
iv. Post-implementation administration of the modules for India, APAC, EMEA and manage the HRIS related activities and data maintenance
What You Need for this Position :
- Overall 15+ of work experience with a minimum of 7-8 years of experience in HRIS or information technology with demonstrated skills in HCM, specifically Workday
- The broad range of network and desktop knowledge, including intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree, preferably MBA or equivalent
- Must have project management experience and ability to self-manage with minimal direction must be willing to lead a team and provide an individual contribution
- Must have a good executive presence coupled with the ability to manage change and overcome resistance
- Collaborative team player who demonstrates flexibility and can-do attitude as part of a motivated, high-performance HR Systems Team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and oral/written communication skills