Team Leader Talent Acquisition at Cvent
Views:347 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Cvent - Quality Analyst - Email Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services - online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities - have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
With all of the exciting things to come for Cvent this year, we are looking for individuals who are driven highly motivated and entrepreneurial to join our team as soon as possible.
Company overview :
The Cvent Event Cloud offers software solutions to event planners and marketers for online event registration, venue selection, event management and marketing, onsite solutions, and attendee engagement. Cvent's suite of products automate and simplify the planning process to maximize the impact of events. The Cvent Hospitality Cloud partners with hotels and venues to help them drive group and corporate travel business. Hotels use the Cvent Hospitality Cloud's digital marketing tools and software solutions to win business through
Cvent's sourcing platforms and to service their customers directly, efficiently and profitably - helping them grow and own their business. Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage millions of meetings and events.
- 30,000+ customers
- 268,000+ hotels and venues listed on the Cvent Supplier Network-
- Nearly 4,000 employees worldwide
- Headquarters in Tysons Corner, Virginia (D.C. metro area)
- Founded in 1999
- CEO and Founder: Reggie Aggarwal
Job Description :
Cvent is looking for a Quality Analyst for Campaign execution function in its Marketing Global Demand center division. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who has exposure to email marketing tools and marketing automation concepts and tools who would like to take their career to the next level. Work with the largest event management software company in the world to help capture, re-engage, and develop qualified prospects for Cvent's multiple sales divisions. This is a fast-paced, timeline-driven, and demanding role that requires a self-starter with excellent motivation and attention to detail. This position will work with the Marketing teams to deliver high standard quality demand generation campaigns including but not limited to events; responsive emails and newsletters
This person will be working closely with the campaign execution team to ensure we turn requirements into tailored, high impact error free marketing campaigns in order to increase engagement & conversion.
Position Duties :
- Reviewing, analyzing and reporting on quality discrepancies in marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the Marketing teams to understand the campaign build process that drive demand generation using tools like Cvent and Marketo
- Establishes and/or revises existing policies and procedures necessary for successful implementation of the Quality improvement
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of the Quality function
- Continuously review and utilize quality performance report
- Creating Events, HTML emails, and landing pages through Cvent & Marketo Tool
- Drawing up email campaign reporting to benchmark and measure success
- Create enhanced reports to support Email marketing team to share quality metrics for all marketing campaigns
Candidate Requirements :
- Should have 3-4 years of experience using an email marketing tool and marketing automation tool (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot etc.)
- Fair understanding of Marketing automation and demand generation concepts and ability to implement the same using a Marketing Automation software
- Attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, simultaneously
- Great analytical and logical ability. Should be familiar with reporting that a Marketing Automation tool has to offer and should be able to provide metrics/analysis around campaigns quality