Team Leader Talent Acquisition at Cvent
Views:1047 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Cvent - Financial Analyst (3-6 yrs)
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services - online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities - have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry. Cvent is a global meeting, event, travel, and hospitality technology leader, with more than 3,700+ employees worldwide. As a leading cloud-based technology company, we have over 25,000+ customers, including 80% of the Fortune 100 companies, in more than 100 countries.
Cvent's software solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. In addition to helping event planners navigate every aspect of the event process, we also provide an integrated platform to hoteliers to help create qualified demand for their hotels, manage that demand more efficiently, and measure their business performance in real-time.
Financial Analyst (Sales Bookings)
- The candidate will work as an analyst in Cvent's financial planning and analysis division.
- You will be working with managers and assist them in bookings budgeting, forecasting and various sales analyses including but not limited to sales performance reports, budget versus actual variance analysis, sales funnel reporting and ad-hoc reports/projects .
- You will be required to extensively work on Salesforce.com which is the world's best CRM platform and Microsoft excel.
Financial Planning and Analysis Team:
Our team of 33 Finance professionals is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals working out of our McLean (USA) and Gurgaon offices (7 in USA and 26 in Gurgaon).
Hybrid Shift 12:00 PM - 9: 00 PM IST
- Work with senior sales leaders and FP&A managers on sales budgeting and monthly forecasts
- Work on scheduled business metrics reports to be used by senior management for strategic and tactical decision making
- Work on ad-hoc projects ensuring adherence to timelines and quality standards
- Provide detailed Analyses to management by collating and summarizing data, making presentations of findings and recommendation
- Graduate/Post Graduate with Commerce/Finance/Statistics/Science background
- 3-6 years of experience in financial or sales operations reporting process
- Detailed Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of Macros, VBA preferred
- Prior experience in working on Salesforce.com CRM tool preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exhibits excellent analytical and logical ability
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fastchanging, entrepreneurial environment
- Displays attention to detail and is deadline focused
- Always maintains a positive attitude and demonstrates out of the box thinking