Team Leader Talent Acquisition at Cvent
Views:1933 Applications:401 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Cvent - Director - Digital & Web Marketing (10-15 yrs)
Cvent's India office is seeking an experienced, talented Sr. Manager/Director to lead our growing digital marketing & web teams. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of proven experience in leading digital strategy, with a solid understanding of data-driven performance marketing, paid media, SEO, conversion rate optimization, website design/UX, and website development. This position combines strategic and tactical expertise in developing and leading digital initiatives with strong leadership qualities to mentor, coach, and build effective relationships organization-wide. This person will be responsible for scaling our digital marketing & web functions and leading a best-in-class team of digital & web subject matter experts. Juggling many projects across multiple teams is an everyday requirement in this role, and the ideal candidate will need to be extremely organized and comfortable in a high-paced environment.
Position Duties :
- Lead the team that strategizes and executes paid media, SEO, CRO, and website initiatives on behalf of Cvent's international web properties.
- Recruit, mentor, manage and motivate the team to ensure a high-performance environment.
- Develop and maintain a team roadmap outlining key projects that focus on increasing team efficiency, expanding digital reach across channels, improving the final output of deliverables, enabling further engagement from marketing stakeholders, and educating the team and department on best-in-class digital and web strategies.
- Develop and maintain a roadmap of global web initiatives across regional websites. Project manage these initiatives and coordinate with global stakeholders to push projects through to completion.
- Work closely with Marketing and Product teams to oversee SEO projects focused on improving organic search traffic, website speed & performance, and overall user experience.
- Keep up-to-date with search algorithm changes. Communicate and quantify the impact of SEO opportunities on Marketing and Product stakeholders.
- Identify new digital & web technologies and expansion opportunities.
- Coordinate closely with global marketing leadership to ensure alignment throughout the department.
- Coordinate closely with IT/Tech, Analytics, and Product teams to ensure alignment on key web projects.
Candidate Requirements :
- 10+ years of digital and web marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience managing a team
- Experience managing SEO, paid media, and web strategy at a global B2B company
- Strong technical SEO expertise
- Hands-on experience with digital analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and persuasion skills
- Experience managing workflows and content in Drupal (CMS)
- Entrepreneurial problem solver with demonstrated experience in successfully executing digital strategies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.