Assistant Team Lead - Talent Acquisition at Cvent
Views:404 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Cvent - Assistant Team Lead - Customer Marketing (2-5 yrs)
Job Title : Assistant Team Lead - Customer Marketing
Job Description :
- Person is supposed to work with global customer marketing, product marketing and customer demand generation teams to manage the Cvent's - Trainings & Certifications- program for customers.
- Person will be responsible for managing the launch of new trainings and certifications after getting content from product marketing and content teams.
- Person will work with marketing operations team to get it into launchable form and work with promotions team about roadmap alignment.
- Person will be responsible for alignment with sales team for the smooth flow of leads and continuous follow up for feedback.
- Person will be responsible for promotion and regional coordination for Cvent's customer success events
- Person will be responsible for tracking of key metrics for Trainings & Certifications initiatives.
Candidate Requirements :
- 2 to 5 years of experience managing and executing marketing campaigns, project management, stakeholder coordination (US preferred) and marketing program performance review.
- Knowledge of basic and intermediate excel mandatory.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with particular attention to details.
- Ability to remain flexible and prioritize while juggling multiple projects in a tight, deadline oriented environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.