Senior Associate at Cvent
Views:334 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Cvent - Assistant Manager - Direct Taxation - CA (3-6 yrs)
About the role:
Assistant Tax Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring all Taxation activities including tax accounting and tax compliance functions for Cvent India & APAC are adequately and timely completed. This role also needs to coordinate with outside consultants and providing data as required to them for managing tax compliances, litigations and other related issues.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Responsible for Tax compliances for Cvent's Indian entities involving finalization of tax provision, advance tax computation and payments, filing of income-tax returns, tax audit report, transfer pricing reports, SEZ, GST, Customs etc. in line with the extant tax laws and statutory timelines
- Ensuring maintenance of Transfer Pricing documentation for India and coordination for global Transfer Pricing documentation with the help of consultants.
- Utilizing tax and financial accounting skills, calculating tax provisions and assisting with preparation of annual/quarterly financial statement disclosures.
- Work closely with the global tax consultants (Big4 firm) and liaise with any local tax consultants for advisory, transaction support, and dispute resolution.
- Responsible for tax accounting.
- Collaborate and align with Finance Teams to ensure timely collation of data/information for tax compliance/ tax litigations.
- Responsible for TP documentation and TP Study Report.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable SOX procedures.
What You Need for this Position:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years post qualification experience and working knowledge of direct tax laws, transfer pricing and tax accounting.
- Working knowledge of SEZ compliance matters. Familiar in dealing with Tax officers, SEZ Officers and appellate authorities at different levels to ensure smooth liaison with the revenue department on the strength of good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS related to tax provisions and tax accounting will be an added advantage
- Experience in dealing with auditors for various tax compliances.
- Experience in preparation of statutory returns, providing details and handling of assessments
- Keeping abreast with latest developments in tax and transfer pricing laws and tax accounting.
- Obligations are monitored & appropriate statutory returns are filed and the statutory dues are remitted on time
- Good analytical and quantitative skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.