AM - HR and TA at CustomerXPs Software Private Limited
Views:6194 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
CustomerXPs - Sales Manager - Banking Solutions (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Position : Sales
Experience : Minimum 3 years to 7 years
Location : Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata
Qualification : BE/ Btech and MBA
Company : Customerxps Software Private Limited, Bangalore
Customerxps Banking Solutions Harmonizing real-time e customerxps software private limited enterprise intelligence to the heart of every customer interaction.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- New client acquisition, Relationship management in existing accounts, closely work with the practice teams to design proposals, create and manage negotiation positions, review contracts, Collections etc.
- Generate an immediate impact on sales and build a business proposition - using established contacts across the enterprise with local markets in India and Overseas.
- Execute effective sales programs, campaigns, and processes designed to support a strong pipeline and backlog of revenue and promote CustomerXPs products globally
Ideal Experience Required :
- 3-7 years of Experience in selling solutions into the core banking enterprise markets in prior roles such as Business Development Manager/Sales Manager.
- Sales professional in an individual contributor capacity.
- An intuitive and pragmatic approach to value and consultative based selling.
- Developed expertise in and helped improve their clients business.
- Demonstrated experienced understanding a customer's pain points, and positioning the firm's capabilities as the solution.
- Excellent relationship managers skilled at negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Skilled in creating value propositions for clients.
- High Degree of connects and experience in the Core Banking market will be greatly valued.
- Meet Revenue and Profitability Targets for the assigned region.
- Define and execute sales strategy for the region.
- Establish CustomerXPs products in the region.
- Conceptualize and Execute Go-to-market initiatives with marketing in the region.
- Establish partners/channel in the region to aid in successful execution of sales strategy.
- Work with other groups at CustomerXPs in ensuring customer delight for customers in the region.
More details can be discussed once you get shortlisted.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.