Hiring Manager at Aventure Corporate Solution
Views:148 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Customer Support Role - SaaS Products (2-6 yrs)
Your roles and responsibilities :
- Taking ownership to onboard customers by understanding the requirements and provide consultative solutions.
- Prepare Statement of Work, project plans, integration documents etc and get them signed off by customers.
- Work on integrating CM.com products with the customer's technology stack and product ecosystem.
- Share best practices to customers on product implementation.
- Provide product training (onsite and virtual) to customers and coordinate with the customers on User Acceptance Testing and Training.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues before the project go-live date and prepare handover documentation for the Customer Success Team.
- Work collaboratively with the sales & customer success team for upselling and cross-sell opportunities.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer support/implementation role in a SaaS business.
- 2-3 years experience in implementation of products like chatbots, marketing automation tools, the helpdesk is a must or a minimum of 3 years working experience in these products is mandatory.
- Tech-savvy with a strong intent to understand and explain the technology.
- Social skills and problem-solving ability, as well as consultative communication.
- Good understanding of sales and how to build long-term customer relationships.
- Good project management skills.