Founder at Mithra HR Consulting
Views:3791 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Customer Support Manager - Technical Support/Customer Success - WealthTech/FinTech (7-12 yrs)
About our Client Company
An Investment Tech Lab Company HQed in Singapore, with it's India office based out of Goregaon East, Mumbai. This position requires working out of Goregaon East hence only candidates based around Goregaon East or commutable areas on Western Line are requested to apply.
Looking to hire a Production Support Operations Manager - Customer Success Team (earlier known as Customer Support and Service).
Experience: 7+ years in SaaS companies/SaaS experience (mandatory)
About the role:
We are looking for a bright Technical Support Operations Manager to provide enterprise-level technical support to our customers. This person will give support via phone, web, email, chat and other channels as required.
- Should have a techno-functional background and experience. Preferably from the BFSI / Fintech domain.
- Should be adept in executing / writing Queries/Procedures/Triggers/Jobs
- Should be strong on procedure debugging
- Should have hands-on experience in SSIS - creation/Debugging
- Should possess excellent communication skills - written and verbal. Sound Knowledge of the English language is a must.
- Should have business sense and a customer centric, solution-oriented approach.
- Should have experience in client handling, building relationships.
- Should have good managerial skills and be able to manage a team.
- Knowledge / Experience in project / program / delivery management will be an added advantage.
- Experience in SQL and Stored Procedures
- Designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
- Design, create, and implement database systems based on the end user's requirements.
- Improve application's performances.
- Prepare documentations for database applications.
- Memory management for database systems.
- Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries.
- Ensure the data quality and integrity in databases.
- Fix any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Test databases and perform bug fixes.
- Provide authentication and authorizations for Database
- Create and support stable, reliable and effective databases
- Get user requirements and identify new features
- Collaborate with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements.
Should possess knowledge of the Finance i.e. Wealth Management/ Personal finance/Investments etc (Mutual Funds, Direct Equity, Fixed Income, AIFs, PMS etc)