HR Manager at Confidential
Views:1592 Applications:355 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Customer Support Manager (10-12 yrs)
Customer Support Manager
Customer Support Manager leads a company's service department to manage customer interactions. Their primary duties include overseeing other members of the service team, developing and implementing service procedures and maintaining customer relationships
Customer Support Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problems-solving resources.
- Leading and motivating the Customer Services Team to achieve success through establishing clear expectations of performance, reviewing individual and team progress and taking proactive action to bring performance back in line where require
- Answers customers questions.
- Manages staff.
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching employees.
- Communicates job expectations to other employees.
- Plans, monitors, appraises, and reviews job contributions of others.
- Enforces company policies and procedures.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes actions plans.
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems.
- Completes audits.
- Identifies customer service trends and determines system improvements.
- Analyzes variance and initiates corrective actions.
- Conducts surveys and forms focus groups.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice.
- Resolves problems and disseminates advisories and warnings.
- Detects and diagnoses network problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Interact at executive/senior management level, proactively advocating for solutions and managing the customer escalation process
- Create and implement an analytics strategy for best in class service delivery. Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions/channels
Customer Support Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Customer service skills
- Process improvement
- Strong decision-making skills
- Managing processes
- Analyzing information
- Developing standards
- Help desk experience
- Experience in or with knowledge of quality management systems such as ISO, 6-Sigma, lean leadership will be an added advantage.
- Post Graduate with Experience in Customer Service in service sector
- Should have handled a team size on min 15 people.
- Experience of working across large organisations in building and maintaining relationships
- A strategic mind-set, with a well-honed eye for detail, comfortable with wrangling with data and customer metrics
- Proven experience leading and building Customer Support and Service teams within Regulated financial or public service organisations, implementing and managing Quality Assurance frameworks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.