Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:3681 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Customer Success Role - Mentor Account Renewal Team - EduTech (2-5 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are is looking for a Mentor in its Sales Renewals team.
As a mentor, you- ll schedule and conduct structured counseling sessions with students to understand their learning needs.
You- ll prospect, retain, build, and strengthen our customer base by being accountable for the renewal of its subscription.
To do so, you- ll ensure that you- re there for the customer every step of the way, which includes understanding their queries and coordinating cross-functionally to get them resolved. You- ll be responsible for organizing seminars, workshops along with other business development activities.
ABOUT the Company.
We are India's leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
- Perks and bonuses: We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students. Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using our platform.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want the platform to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
HOW YOU- LL RAMP In First Week...
- Understand the company's journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
- Spend time with the HR, Talent Acquisition, Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to get up-to-speed on the offering, its competition, and future outlook. By Day 30-
- Carry out at least 4-5 counseling sessions/day with students and their parents at their homes.
- Become an expert at understanding students- experience with us and ensure that they are happy with their personalized learning experience. By Day 90-
- Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on the business.
- Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with the company and its counseling process.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS -
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 2 - 5 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales or retention experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes is a big plus.
WHO YOU ARE To be successful in this role, you- ll need to have the following skills -
- Integrity: As a mentor, we entrust you with our customers and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
- Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
- Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
- Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.