Product Manager at Confidential
Views:5405 Applications:580 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Customer Success Role - FinTech (1-5 yrs)
ITS A 5 PM to 2 AM Shift.
- As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with the growing number Clients to manage the customer and/or partner relationship through their onboarding, configuration and their satisfaction by serving them as appropriate. Customer Success Managers act as an advisor for product and strategic decisions from customer point of view. In this role, you will plan, manage and execute communication and training programs that directly support the ongoing success and adoption of the services.
- You will provide thought leadership and actionable recommendations to ensure customers take full advantage of the service portfolio and product capabilities. You will understand that building customer/partner relationships is both an art and a science, leveraging industry-proven product adoption methodologies to influence and drive behavior change.
- Understand customer's business strategies and apply the proven Customer Success methodology to lead them through all phases of the implementation journey, with a focus on adoption and customer outcomes.
- Facilitate relationships between business and technical teams, identifying business drivers and processes, understanding user-centric design, and providing technical expertise related to products and the customer's technology environment.
- Responsible for contributing directly to product line and delivering on key organizational metrics.
- Analyze and assess complex processes and systems of customer's business to ensure solution will meet the needs of the end users.
- Advise customers on business process enhancements based on best practices, business knowledge, and visibility into current vs. future state product capabilities.
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach, and develop a proposal/post-sale engagement plan.
- Create customer adoption benchmarks and forecasts based on defined business use cases.
- Bachelor's degree / MBA.
- 4 + years experience in Customer Success management with a proven record of successful delivery of SaaS customer implementations.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations and written documents
- Professionalism and confidence to work closely with, and advise, senior executives.
- Excellent problem solver, ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, think creatively and take on challenges, and proactively solve problems to successfully deliver projects.