Customer Success Manager/Sales Engineer - BFSI/SaaS (10-30 yrs)
Customer Success Manager/Sales Engineer-BFSI/SaaS
- As a Strategic Account Manager, you will manage the account success for our Platinum Accounts and partner with the Our Account Team (Solution & Success, Engineering, Solution Architect) and internal / client leadership teams.
- Your main responsibility area will be to discover ways and plan to improve customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion of our footprint across the organization. You will partner with the our leadership team to create a culture of strategic account excellence across the globe. You will drive the Success KPIs and Account Goals (customer satisfaction, revenue, profitability, upsell & cross-sell). What will you do every day?
- Manage the account end to end and own Account Health and revenue management for assigned Our Accounts.
- Build Account relationships by championing Customer Advocacy to increase our penetration in the Account & nurture overall Account Health.
- Provide technology thought leadership to customers by aligning technology Cross solutions to their digital transformation needs and influence solution adoption.
- Create strong support for new opportunities and secure their willingness to advocate on our behalf.
- Manage Account Nurturing by discovering and evangelizing new use cases for the customer through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, cross channel references and Competition landscape
- Own and close complex decision cycles and bring back customer-captured intelligence to Our product, strategy, and services team to improve our products and services. - Discover each channel's business priorities and review channel/customer metrics, understand account health to drive value conversations with customers.
- You will program-manage impactful joint success plans and drive processes and team to Success orchestrating the cross-functional support
- Keep up with the trends in the industry and platform capabilities of the competition to educate customers on sales tech to improve the value proposition.
- You have 10+ -12+ years of customer-facing B2B Enterprise software experience, ideally in a Account Management, Customer Success, Program Management, Consulting role, Solutioning or Pre Sales Role with Deep functional expertise.
- You have a deep understanding of the Financial Services industry, especially with large Financial Services organizations
- You have experience of growing accounts with large and complex pursuits (>$M+) and exceeding revenue achievement.
- You exhibit thought leadership and genuine curiosity about Digital Trends and emerging technology. - You are consultative and are able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industry and lifecycle with the ability to apply your expertise contextually
- You have a proven ability to guide, lead and coach client leadership/project teams across the lifecycle of complex programs and strategic initiatives
- You have an understanding of project management techniques and tools for large complex business transformation projects.
- You have the ability to mobilize and inspire a diverse and geographically dispersed Our Account Team to drive successful business outcomes for the customer