Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:7222 Applications:390 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Customer Success Manager - IT - IIT/BITS/IIM (2-4 yrs)
Customer Success Manager - IT - IIT/BITS/IIM
Is your goal to build relationships based on trust which result in happy, passionate, loyal customers and colleagues?
- We are looking for people with the right mix of compassion, communication skills, and technical knowledge to get the job done.
- Keen to know more on how you could contribute?
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on-site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct usage and adoption reviews, and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for that drive adoption and that align to customer business needs and marketing goals.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Be responsible for upselling and renewals, and increase the revenue per customer.
- Implement and optimize cross-channel retention campaigns for the customers.
- Help drive customer references and case studies, and produce reports and presentations to explain insights and results to marketing professionals.
- Provide strong account management to existing clients, offering support and keeping them abreast of new products and services that could be of value to their business.
- Strong customer service background, follow-up, and organizational skills.
- 2-4 years of experience; at least 2+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role (customer success or account management). SaaS experience a benefit.e
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science preferred.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills & strong client servicing skills.