Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:414 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Customer Success Manager - IT (4-8 yrs)
About The Company:
ARA's client delivers Data Protection and Management for the cloud era. Their Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. They are trusted worldwide by over 4,000 companies at the forefront of embracing the cloud. They are a privately held company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
You will be responsible for ensuring the success of the company's core Mid-market and SMB customers. You will maintain a deep understanding of the solutions and present to customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs. You'll be expected to meet and exceed the goal for net retention (both retention and expansion). You'll do this while tracking, analyzing and communicating key metrics and business trends (such as deployment, adoption and business reviews) as they relate to the global Customer Success strategy.
- Advocate for and represent the voice of the customer internally
- Do technical reviews of customer infrastructure and make recommendations those will help customer to use our products optimally
- Work with your account teams to plan and execute long term account plans to facilitate retention and growth via product and new business unit expansion
- Manage the proactive customer life cycle leading to high rate of renewal and growth
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio
- Identify and mitigate risk in customer accounts
- Work cross-functionally with Professional Services, Product, Support, Marketing and other teams to resolve customer business issues and work towards their stated goals
- Manage customer feedback and product needs by providing feature requests to internal partner teams
- This role needs working in US Shifts - Please apply only if that works for you.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Understanding of Enterprise SaaS business motions and customer lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside your company and within your customer accounts
- Experience with sales, project management, account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Possess top-notch organizational and analytical skills, especially with Salesforce/Gainsight knowledge
- Understanding of virtualization and cloud computing (Hypervisors, VMware, Xen)
- Track record of successful planning and execution of Executive Business Reviews
- Experience with migration between on-premise and cloud platform
- Experience with System Administration with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat), Microsoft Office, Microsoft 365, Google Workspaces
- Experience in generating expansion opportunity and securing references from your portfolio will be a great advantage
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role servicing enterprise account