Talent Advisory Partner at Catalyst Solutions
Views:10616 Applications:1119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
Customer Success Manager - IT (3-8 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working with the Inside Sales team to understand the requirements of prospective customers and propose optimal solutions to them.
- In conjunction with the Inside Sales team help pitch effectively to the customers.
- Present product demos to the prospective customers.
- Work with various teams like Product, Legal etc. to execute the proposals that have been shared with customers.
- Help in creating technical proposals for customers.
- Onboarding new customers, helping them set up their account and ensuring they are fully trained on how to use the product.
- Constantly keep in touch with the customers and make sure they are using the product and are satisfied with it.
- Liaise with the Inside Sales team and helping them in retaining the account.
- Wherever possible cross-sell to existing customers.
- Collect information and intelligence across various customers and share best practices with the Inside Sales team.
- Work with the Product team and help them understand how customers are using the product, what challenges they are facing, what features they want and how the customer experience can be improved.
- Do the competitive analysis and market research to suggest how the product can be improved.
- Keep customer churn at a healthy level, by paying close attention to product usage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.