Director at Emploi Globale Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1694 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Customer Success Manager - IT (10-15 yrs)
Customer Success Manager
- Looking for experienced Candidates for Customer Success Manager role for a reputed company in Bangalore (Night Shift role).
- Candidate should be experienced in selling software services or software product in regions like America or Europe or Australia or Canada. This is going to be a night shift role.
- Hires, onboards, and nurtures a new Customer Success team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and counselling new and existing customer success managers; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; continuously enhancing and streamlining policies and procedures.
- Leads the customer success managers to deliver on goals for their assigned accounts, and assess and improve overall and specific customer performance via daily review and action via the CSM application: user adoption % to goal, pipeline for upgrades, customer health index actual to goal, identification of upsell/cross-sell opportunities and closures, churn mitigation % to goal, and renewal % to goal.
- Consistently drives the net number and accountability of the team to hit the yearly target broken by month with their book of business
- Observes patterns, via the CSM application, in customer usage, power user behaviour, subscription consumption, onboarding results, and customer/user behaviour prior to renewal. Works with CSM team, marketing, professional services, and product to develop and implement set one-to-one and one-to-many onboarding, adoption, retention, nurture and expansion actions (plays) that drive the desired result in a simple, repeatable, and scalable manner.
- Achieves Customer Success objectives by contributing customer usage and health information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer success standards; resolving problems; completing customer audits and business reviews; identifying qualitative and quantitative customer usage trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Improves customer success quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analysing results; implementing change.
- Bachelors degree in Business/Engineering or related field. Advanced degree preferred
- Prior experience in Customer Success Management for a cloud-based application company
- Experience in leading strategic, cross-organizational programs to positively impact customer experience
- Experience in developing and inspiring customer-facing teams
- Experience dealing directly with customer CEO/CFO level staff
- Metrics driven with strong analytical skills, including in depth data analysis
- Must be a self-starter, analytically-minded, have a bias for action and be able to drive for results
- Must be able to see through complexity to find the best and simplest path forward