Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:15709 Applications:909 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Customer Success Manager - Enterprise Product (2-5 yrs)
Client has been into the chatbot space from past many years and we they are continuously innovating and evolving our chatbots. We are currently looking out for someone to join the Enterprise team as Customer Success Manager(CSM). The objective of this role is to drive adoption of our products within our clients and to help our solutions become a mission critical, irreplaceable part of our clients- sourcing process. This position reports to Senior VP and Business Head.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and periodically sending performance reports to client
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with our products and services.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and a positive reputation within the industry.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- 3-5 Years of experience in Account Management/Client handling Profiles
- Excellent communication skill and strong negotiation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/IT Engineering from Tier 1 Institute
- Ability to derive insight from data and build actionable strategy based on analysis
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Thoughtful, curious and a problem-solver and comfortable with a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment