Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:9078 Applications:2308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Customer Success Manager - BFSI & Fintech (2-7 yrs)
The Key Account Manager works closely with the sales team to manage relationships with clients.
What would you do-
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within enterprise clients
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services
- Making customers aware of new product developments
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI's as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with sales and client delivery teams
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring sales team is aware of changes within clients.
What should you have-
- Background of the Client Relationship Manager at enterprise account levels
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous SaaS sales experience and an organized approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Experience 2-4 years
- Prior exp of working with Fintech, NBFC, banks would be an added advantage