HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:570 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Customer Success Associate - B2B SaaS (2-3 yrs)
Position: Customer Success Associate
Experience: 2-3 Years
Location: Panchsheel Park North, New Delhi,
WFO - Monday to Friday between 10 am - 6 pm
Budget: 10-14 LPA
About company: It is a skills readiness platform for customer-facing teams. Companies can integrate the platform with existing CRMs and other tools so employees can be trained in the flow of work. Bite-sized interventions that are accessible on demand and also reinforced periodically ensure that sales and CX teams are equipped to deliver high performance and improve priority business metrics, including win rates and customer retention.
What the role entails:
- Setting clear client retention goals and developing strategies to achieve them.
- Driving continuous service improvement with the ultimate goal/focus of product adoption and usage growth.
- Gathering feedback from clients, studying other customer success programs, and analysing customer data to identify the best practices.
- Assisting client deliveries & ensuring deadlines are met.
- Identifying upsell opportunities and effectively communicating the added value of additional services or products.
- Focusing on delivering a positive customer experience to enhance the perceived value of the brand.
- Collaborating with internal teams to create & set up demos for clients.
- Proactively addressing client requirements & concerns, aiming to continuously improve the customer experience.
Desired candidate profile:
- At least 2+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role (customer success or account management).
- Should possess fantastic interpersonal skills
- Proactive and willing to improve on processes
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to foster positive business relationships.
- Strong sense of accountability and personal organization, ensuring efficient handling of customer needs and inquiries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite