Customer Success/Account Manager - Education (3-8 yrs)
- Ensure all post sales activities are carried out in a timely manner. This includes but is not limited to sending quarterly usage reports, managing yearly renewals and managing and resolving incoming customer queries or issues.
- Travel to schools to troubleshoot from time to time.
- Assisting all the Sales team with daily tasks, invoice changes, school or teacher login issues, licensing changes or issues and all CMS and CRM assistance.
- Ensure successful upload of schools, teachers, classes, matific access.
- Liaise with our development team and product manager to convey concerns around product issues and bugs.
- Organize and deliver web-based trainings, web-based demonstrations and presentations for educators and administrators for Matific.com solutions
- Assist with overseeing School implementations.
Customer Support :
- Functions as - expert- within department on the Company product and support programs including the CS tool, CMS and admin system.
- Oversees tickets with the Customer support tool.
- Documents all customer contact within CRM.
- Take Customer support calls, assist and resolve.
- Respond to customer emails.
- Assist Sales team with support issues.