Manager at Jade Executive Search And Recruitment Specialist
Views:66 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Customer Solutions Supervisor - Shipping Business (9-12 yrs)
One of our leading multinational shipping company is looking for a candidate for the Position of Customer Solutions Supervisor with good experience.
Deliver the highest levels of quality, be customer-oriented and create value for customers
Function and duties:
- Participate in Customer Facing (F2F) meetings - either joint visit with sales or individual to ensure our customers feel connected with Customer Service - especially with critical NVOs & GNPs.
- Be accessible to Customers at all times. Act as local Point of Contact to address and assist on urgent request such as Form 13, Empty offloading, Seal issuance etc.
- Handle escalations for all tasks related to Customer Service
- Anticipate customers inconvenience based on their feedback with regards to existing/newly launched process and offer/solution recommendation to align basis market standards.
- To improve customer interaction in lieu of customers understanding of HL process especially those who were identified as detractor/neutral during previous two CES and the ones who are contributing in high number of Case counts.
- Participate in cross-functional Area meetings, discussing solutions for daily problems highlighted by customers involving other teams
- Identify new customer requirements and present to management for acceptance
- Act in the on boarding process for new customers, explaining Sales and Customer Service setup, Quality Promises, e-business tools/OBL printing (together with Digital Manager)
- Act as an extended arms of the QSC in executing Projects and working as liaisons between the QSC and customers especially in scenarios where customer education is required
- Support Sales teams on Quality Promises and customer commitments
- Performs root-cause analysis of repetitive problems / deviations
- Proactively analyze case and phone statistics to identify opportunities of improvement, both from customer / HL side
- Engage as focal points for QSC to expedite execution of tasks where local action required for Vendor handled (external) Counters.
- Engage in regular customer visits to ensure our customers feel connected with CS - physical / face to face meetings help specially with critical NVOs along with GAMs when there is presence in the main metro locations/zones.
- Internal and external point of entry for customs matters, across all area departments
- Duly communicates local customs developments to responsible parties
- Evaluates impact of local customs requirements to ensure compliance
- Participate and support in Global/Regional Projects related to customer service
Qualifications and Technical Job Requirements:
- University degree or equivalent
- Industry knowledge and experience.
- Customer Success Representative, Articulate
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Able to work well with others and follow guidelines
- Positive attitude
- Receptive and be able to grasp new ideas and motivate oneself for personal development.
Success Criteria for Position:
- Understand customer business objectives and goals in order to create actionable roadmaps and plans
- Solution oriented
- Pre-emptive, organized and optimistic
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- A very good listener
Perks and benefits:
Annual bonus & increment based on performance, Group medical (self, spouse, children & parents), Group life (self) & personal accidental (self) insurance coverage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.