Vice President at Jaden executive search & recruitment specialists
Views:410 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Customer Solutions Manager - Logistics (9-10 yrs)
Main Objectives of this position:
- Deliver the highest levels of quality, be customer-oriented and create value for customers as well as for the company
- Develops an in-depth understanding of HL CS & Sales Blueprint structure, Export & Import processes, Invoicing, EDI and Reporting requirements. Possesses good knowledge of HL online products, value added services & premium services that may be offered for additional price / volume commitment.
Qualifications and Technical Job Requirements:
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum 9 to 10 years' experience in a commercial role, preferably in the Shipping Liner or Freight Forwarding industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of FIS and other HL systems
- Working knowledge of MS Applications
- Result driven team player with a proactive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Goal and deadline driven
- Good time management skills
Function and duties:
1. Be accessible to Customers at all times. Act as local Point of Contact to address and assist on urgent request such as Form 13, Empty offloading, Seal issuance etc.
2. Participate in Customer Facing (F2F) meetings - either joint visit with sales or individual to ensure our customers feel connected with Customer Service - especially with critical NVOs & GNPs.
3. Handle escalations for all tasks related to Customer Service.
4. Anticipate customers inconvenience based on their feedback with regards to existing/newly launched process and offer/solution recommendation to align basis market standards.
5. To improve customer interaction in lieu of customers understanding of HL process especially those who were identified as detractor/neutral during previous two CES and the ones who are contributing in high number of Case counts.
6. Participate in cross-functional Area meetings, discussing solutions for daily problems highlighted by customers involving other teams.
7. Identify new customer requirements and present to management for acceptance.
8. Act in the on boarding process for new customers, explaining Sales and Customer Service setup, Quality Promises, e-business tools/OBL printing (together with Digital Manager)
9. Act as an extended arms of the QSC in executing Projects and working as liaisons between the QSC and customers especially in scenarios where customer education is required.
10. Support Sales teams on Quality Promises and customer commitments.
11. Performs root-cause analysis of repetitive problems / deviations.
12. Proactively analyze case and phone statistics to identify opportunities of improvement, both from customer / HL side.
13. Engage as focal points for QSC to expedite execution of tasks where local action required for Vendor handled (external) Counters.
14. Engage in regular customer visits to ensure our customers feel connected with CS - physical / face to face meetings help specially with critical NVOs along with GAMs when there is presence in the main metro locations/zones.
15. Internal and external point of entry for customs matters, across all area departments
16. Duly communicates local customs developments to responsible parties
17. Evaluates impact of local customs requirements to ensure compliance
18. Participate and support in Global/Regional Projects related to customer service.
19. Assist in the rollout and drive the usage of new and existing product offerings by HL
20. Support and mentor counter team for managing following tasks related to payment postings, container releases, local document stamping, OBL issuance and acceptance, BL amendments in urgent cases.
Success Criteria for position:
1. Understand customer business objectives and goals in order to create actionable roadmaps and plans
2. Solution oriented
3. Pre-emptive, organized and optimistic
4. Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
5. A very good listener
About the company:
Our client is a German MNC shipping company.
If you feel you have similar kind of experience and would like to explore this opportunity, please write an email to email@example.com with subject line as "Customer Solutions Manager"